A certificate error displays when connecting to the Change Detail Report from M&R in the SolutionPack for Network Configuration Manager.
Note: Firefox is the recommended browser for viewing reports in the M&R SolutionPack. If the problems with Internet Explorer persist, try using a different browser.
The steps may vary slightly depending on your browser version.
- On the report that generates the Content was blocked error message, click Show Content.
- Click Proceed to the Page.
- Click the certificate error and select View Certificate.
- Follow the prompts to save the certificate under Trusted Root Certificates.
- Log in to the M&R server (defaults: admin/changeme).
- Go back to the report.
- In the Smarts Network Configuration Manager authentication pane, log in to the NCM EMC Data Access API (EDAA) with the msa-user account credentials (defaults: msa-user/sysadmin).
The report displays in the frame.