Compatible M&R version
6.8u5 and later
Data collection methods
In addition, the billing server accesses call detail records ( CDRs) and processes them using the Event Processor.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) 9.0 through 11.5. (CUCM 8.x is not supported.)
Note: The latest version of AXL API 11.5 does not support CUCM 8.x. Therefore, the VoIP domain manager and the SolutionPack for CUCM do not support CUCM 8.x. This Cisco website provides details: https://developer.cisco.com/site/axl/overview/versioning.
Cisco Universal Gateways AS5xxx Series
- Devices Health - All Devices
- Includes health information for all gateway and call manager devices per cluster - drill down on a device for metrics such as CPU usage, average used memory, availability, interface usage and statistics.
- Call Managers Inventory
- Lists all call managers per cluster as well as their availability.
- Calls Overview
Displays important information per cluster, including:
- Call duration
- Cause for disconnected calls
- Call quality (Qos and MoS)
- Call statistics
- CUCM Reports
Call Manager reports include reports per cluster on services, cluster health, phones, route pattern, trunks, and media resources. Drill down on any device for more metrics and reports.
Note: A license report is supported for CUCM 6.0 to 9.0. this report is not supported for CUCM 10.0 to 11.5.
- Gateway Reports
- Gateway reports per cluster show gateway trunk utilization, trunk statistics, trunk availability, and so on.
- Memory, CPU usage, Interface usage, Availability
- IP Trunks
- Calls Active, Video Calls Active, Calls Attempted, Calls Completed, In Port Number, Out Port Number
- Call Managers
- Registered Phones, Unregistered Phones, Rejected Phones, Availability, Heartbeat, Calls Rejected due to ICT and Generic Throttling, Registration Status, Signalling Status, Installed Services and their Status
- Signalling Status, Calls Completed, Calls Failures, Channel Status, ActiveConnections, Availability, Channels Count, Active Calls, Registration Status, Active Channels, Total Channels
- Route Patterns
- Orders, Endpoint, Port, RouteGroupList Enabled
- Calls Overview
- Duration, Type, QoS, MoS, Jitter, Latency, CalledParty, CallingParty, Pkid, DateTimeConnect
- Type, Model, Registration Status