Compatible M&R version
220.127.116.11 and later
Data collection method
Reports display in.
- Lists events from networks monitored by Smarts domain managers.
- Domain Manager Health
- Provides health-related metrics for networks monitored by Smarts domain managers.
- ESM Performance
- Provides performance metrics for the Smarts Server Manager.
- IP (AM-PM)
- Provides availability and performance metrics for IP networks monitored by Smarts domain managers.
- ACM Performance
- Provides performance metrics for the Smarts Application Connectivity Manager.
By default, the SolutionPack for Smarts uses the Smarts discovery associated with a Presentation Service Assurance Manager (SAM). When you configure the SolutionPack to link to the Presentation SAM server and to its Broker, the SolutionPack connects to the domain managers through the host:port/DM_name settings. Notifications from SAM display in the Notification List in the M&R User Interface. Device details from underlying Smarts domain managers connected to that Broker display in other M&R reports.
Alternatively, you may connect the SolutionPack for Smarts directly to the underlying Smarts domain managers.
- IP Availability Manager (AM)/Performance Manager (PM) (statistics on network devices and links)
- Server Performance Manager (SPM)/Server Manager (ESM) (statistics on UNIX and Windows servers, physical and virtual servers and applications)
- Application Connectivity Monitor (ACM) (statistics on transaction response time and availability
- Service Assurance Manager (SAM) (historical view of SAM notifications)
- SAM (real-time view of SAM notifications)