Determine whether you need a SolutionPack license file by checking the feature names and expiration dates listed in https://my.vmware.com/.. If the license is not listed, obtain one by completing a Support Request (SR) form, which you can find on the Online Support website at
- Make sure the core modules, such as the Module-Manager, are up-to-date on all servers since not all module dependencies are validated during the SolutionPack installation. See the M&R (Watch4net) Installation and Configuration Guide provides for more information.
- Log in to Centralized Management.
- Select SOLUTIONPACK CENTER.
- Select the SolutionPack for MySQL Database in the Browse and Install SolutionPacks screen.
- Read the summary information and click Install.
- Edit the default instance name, oracle-mysql-database, and click Next.
- Select Administration Web-Service Instance as the default and click Install.
- When a checkmark appears next to the Collector and the Report, click OK.
Monitor the installation logs to ensure that the installation completes successfully.
- Click .
- Click Oracle MySQL Database.
- Click Add new device.
- Select the server and collector instance where you want to store the configuration details for this device.
- Set the following values:
- Enter the Hostname or IP address of the MySQL server.
- Specify the Database Port.
- Provide the username and password.
- Click Validate and Add to validate the credentials.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- Select SolutionPack. to verify the installed