Perform these tasks to setup your PBX to work with the software.
Make sure you have login credentials with proper administrative rights to make this configuration.
- Use an SSH client to open a terminal and connect to the ACM (Aura Communication Manager).
- Type: ssh <username>@<ACM FQDN> and then press Enter.
- At the prompt, type: sat and then press Enter.
- Select terminal type, and press Enter to generate a command prompt.
- Execute the command: change system-parameters ip-options
- In the RTCP MONITOR SERVER section of the code, input the following values:
- Set the Default Server IP Address to the IP address of the VoIP Monitor server.
- Set the Default Server Port to 5005.
- Set the Default RTCP Report Period (secs) to 5.
- When finished press Esc+e to submit the changes.