When enabling SSL, you must edit the Reports configuration of the SolutionPack for Smarts and ensure use of secure port and protocol settings.
This procedure assumes the SolutionPack for Smarts is already installed and running. If not, the SolutionPack for Smarts Summary Sheet article provides installation instructions.
- Click the Pencil icon by the Reports SolutionPackBlock.
The Reports reconfiguration page appears.
- Expand Tomcat Configuration and choose Add a new Tomcat configuration in the dropdown box.
- Click the checkbox for HTTPS Enabled for M&R and Smarts.
- Enter the Fully Qualified Domain Name or IP address of the M&R Tomcat server.
This name must match the host name portion of the entry in SM_CAS_SERVER in the Presentation SAM runcmd_env.sh file. Ensure consistent use of either IP address or FQDN in all of the field entries. Do not mix the entry formats.
- Enter the secure port for the M&R Tomcat server. (Default SSL port is 58443).
- Expand the Smarts and Alerts EDAA Configuration and choose Add a new Smarts and Alerts EDAA Configuration in the dropdown box.
Check the entry in the Smarts EDAA hostname or IP address field. This entry must match the host name portion of the entry in SM_TOMCAT_SERVER in the Presentation SAM runcmd_env.sh file.
- Enter the secure port for the Smarts EDAA server. (Default SSL port is 8443).
- Adjust other entries if needed and then click Reconfigure.
What to do next
Continue with the SSL certificate generation, import, and export steps. The changes will not take effect until the Tomcat servers are restarted in both SAM and M&R.