Compatible M&R versions
6.8u5 and later
Data collection method
System Center 2012 Operations Manager
System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
Supported Microsoft applications and services
Server and agents
User privilege requirements
An SQL or Windows user must have SELECT and CONNECT privileges on the SCOM Operations Manager Data Warehouse Database called OperationsManagerDW.
- Microsoft Products/Microsoft System Center
- Displays the health (%) of the agents with an alert meter, data access and NT service statistics, and general information about the agents per management server
- Microsoft Products/Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Provides the OS distribution, top 10 processor consuming servers, and a complete list of servers.
- Microsoft Products/Microsoft Active Directory
- Provides the established TCP connections and the LDAP client sessions per server.
- Microsoft Products/Microsoft SQL
- Shows user connections per database and the databases with the lowest amount of free space.
- Microsoft Products
- Displays the product names, number of product instances, and the DNS and IIS data.
- Managed Windows Server
- Provides CPU usage %, free memory, and free page memory.
- Per Operating System
- Displays the server types and the number of servers.