The database can hold both active and inactive (archived) event data. If you choose as the Database Type, will still hold active event data, but will hold the inactive (archived) event data.
If you are updating the SolutionPackBlocks and you choose Elastic Search as the Database Type, do not enable the option, Do you want to configure advanced settings. First, ensure you have successfully installed the SolutionPack for Smarts and performed the post-installation steps. Then return to the Events setup screen to migrate the event data using the Do you want to configure advanced settings option.
Upgrading Smarts SP
To upgrade the Smarts SP to 18.104.22.168, you must update the Events block.
- Upgrade the M&R platform version from 6.8u5 or 7.0u8 to 22.214.171.124.
- From the frontend update the Smarts Solution Pack from Centralized-Management.
- Update the Events block and select the following options for migration to Elastic Search:
- Do you want to configure advance settings
- Enable archived events migration
- Archive DB type: