After you log in as an administrator, you can install this from Centralized Management.
Core modules are modules that are not installed by a SolutionPack. Examples of core modules include webapps, module-manager, license-manager, java, mysql, backend, tools, and so forth. Update these core modules: Databases, Backends, Frontends, Miscellaneous (except Blocks). The recommended module update order varies. Refer to the M&R Installation and Configuration Guide for information on module update order for multiple hosts or single host deployments.
Core modules must be up-to-date in all servers because not all module dependencies are validated during the SolutionPack installation or update process.
- Log in and select Administration.
- Select Centralized Management in the Administration tree.
- Select SolutionPacks in the tree.
- Select SolutionPack Center.
- Select the Acme VoIP SolutionPack on the Browse and Install SolutionPacks screen.
- Read the summary information and click Install.
- Select the components to install.
- Type the instance name.
- Select the server in one or more list boxes. For example, select the server in the Collector, and Reports list boxes.
- Click Next.
- For each list box you select, a screen appears.
The installation process begins.
- Click Next after you complete each screen.
- Click Install after you complete the last screen.
- Select the maximize arrow next to each component to view the installation process.
When the installation successfully completes, green checkmarks appear.
- After installation is complete, verify the SolutionPack version number along with SolutionPackBlock information. Select .