Enable XML API for the Cisco UCS Manager.
- Log in to the Cisco UCS Manager web console.
- Navigate to .
- Verify that the HTTP & CIM XML services are enabled.
If the Redirect HTTP to HTTPS option is enabled, you will need to use secure communication when configuring your SolutionPack block.
- If you want to use secure communications between the collector and the UCS Manager:
- Choose the secure communication option when adding the UCS Manager.
- Configure HTTPS on the Communication Services page of UCS Manager.
What to do next
VMware recommends that you create a new dedicated service account for SolutionPack integration. Role-read-only role is sufficient for the SolutionPack to work properly.