Follow these steps when the Central Authentication Service is enabled and the UI is unable to display information about alerts and objects in the Smarts topology.
- Verify the status of the Alerts EDAA, as described in Checking Alerts EDAA.
- Verify the status of the Smarts EDAA, as described in Checking Smarts EDAA.
- If Tomcat is running but queries to the EDAA result in the browser hanging, type this command on the SAM server:
- In the runcmd_env.sh output:
SM_CAS_SERVERexists, verify this entry includes the protocol, fully-qualified domain name of the M&R host, and the port number. Make sure there is nothing after the port number (not even a "/").
- If the https protocol is used, make sure the port is correct for https.
SM_TOMCAT_SERVERhas an URL for Tomcat that is part of the SAM installation.
- Make sure localhost and 127.0.0.1 are NOT in
SM_TOMCAT_SERVERentries. These environment variables must contain URLs that reach services from outside the host machine.