Increase the user process limits for the user account to a maximum of 65534. This modification enables services to open 65534 files and 65534 processes when needed.
- Make sure you have a login with root privileges.
- The M&R installed on a server running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6/7/8.
- The name specified for the user account during the installation.
- Open the /etc/security/limits.conf file.
- Add the following lines for the user.
In this example, the user is apg.
apg hard nofile 65534 apg soft nofile 65534 apg hard nproc 65534 apg soft nproc 65534
- Save the file.
- Type the following commands from the bin directory of the installation to restart the services:
./manage-modules.sh service stop all ./manage-modules.sh service start allAfter restarting, check the status of services, enter: ./manage-modules.sh service status all
- Type the following command to verify the changes:
su apg -c 'ulimit -n -u'