After you log in as an administrator, you can install a from Centralized Management.
Follow these steps to install the SolutionPack for Aruba Wi-Fi and perform Aruba device discovery.
Determine whether you need a SolutionPack license file by checking the feature names and expiration dates listed in https://my.vmware.com/ .. If the license is not listed, obtain one by completing a Support Request (SR) form, which you can find on the Online Support website at
- Make sure the core modules, such as the Module-Manager, are up-to-date on all servers since not all module dependencies are validated during the SolutionPack installation. See the M&R Installation and Configuration Guide for more information.
- Log in to Centralized Management.
- Select SOLUTIONPACK CENTER.
- Select the SolutionPack for Aruba Wi-Fi in the Browse and Install SolutionPacks screen.
- Read the summary information and click Install.
- Select the Administration Web-Service Instance as the default and click Next.
- In the SNMP Masks wizard, click Install.
- Wait until the installation is complete for both SNMP Masks and Report and then click OK.
- Under Collecting, click .
- On the Device Discovery page, click Collectors.
- Create a new collector by accepting all the default options.
- Click Device and add the Aruba device to be discovered.
- Type the IP address, the SNMP community string, and assign the collector that you previously created.
- Select all Aruba capabilities to be discovered and any other capabilities.
- Select the Aruba device that you just added and click Approve.
- From the Dashboard:
- Click Import devices from all enabled device sources.
- Click Discover capabilities from all approved devices.
- Click Distribute all approved devices with capabilities on all enabled collectors.
- Click Send the generated configurations on all available collectors.
Green indicators appear on the Dashboard after successful executions of the above functions.
- Select SolutionPack. to verify the installed