Increase the user process limits for the user account to a maximum of 65534. This modification enables services to open 65534 files and 65534 processes when needed.
Make sure you have:
- A login with root privileges.
- The core software installed on a server running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6/7/8 or SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12.
- The name specified for the user account during the installation.
- Open the /etc/security/limits.conf file.
- Add lines similar to the following for the user.
In this example, the user is
apg hard nofile 65534 apg soft nofile 65534 apg hard nproc 65534 apg soft nproc 65534
- Save the file.
- Type the following commands from the bin directory of the installation to restart the services:
./manage-modules.sh service stop all ./manage-modules.sh service start all
- Type the following command to verify the changes:
su apg -c 'ulimit -n -u'