Determine whether you need a SolutionPack license file by checking the feature names and expiration dates listed in https://my.vmware.com/.. If the license is not listed, obtain one by completing a Support Request (SR) form, which you can find on the Online Support website at
- Make sure the core modules, such as the Module-Manager, are up-to-date on all servers since not all module dependencies are validated during the SolutionPack installation. See the Watch4net Installation and Configuration Guide provides for more information.
- Log in to the M&R platform with your user name and password.
- Select Administration.
- Select Centralized Management.
- Select SOLUTIONPACK CENTER.
- Select the SolutionPack in the Browse and Install SolutionPacks screen.
- Read the summary information and click Install.
- In the next window, type the instance name for Reports and SNMP Masks and click Next.
- Select the Administration Web-Service Instance as the default and click Next.
- In the SNMP Masks wizard, click Install. Green indicators appear next to Reports and SNMP Masks to indicate their installations were successful.
- Select SolutionPack. to verify the installed