A certificate error displays when connecting to the Change Detail Report from M&R in the SolutionPack for Network Configuration Manager.
Note: Firefox is the recommended browser for viewing reports in the M&R SolutionPack. If the problems with Chrome persist, try using a different browser.
The steps may vary slightly depending on your browser version.
- On the report that generates the SSL error message, right-click and select View frame source.
- In the View Frame Source tab, click Advanced.
- Click Proceed to <Server name/IP address>.
- Wait for the content to load.
- Go back to the report, right-click and select Reload frame.
- In the Smarts Network Configuration Manager authentication pane, log in to the NCM EMC Data Access API (EDAA) with the msa-user account credentials (defaults: msa-user/sysadmin).
The report displays in the frame.