You can configure an IP tag naming convention that the IP Manager uses to uniquely identify discovered topological objects that have identical names.
- Log in to the M&R platform with your administrator username and password.
- Navigate to the Configuration Manager (Select .).
- Assign IP Managers.
- Click Tagging.
- Select the group category System IP Tag Groups from the dropdown box.
- Select a group (for example, IP Tag) from the list that appears for the group category.
- Click Settings.
The default settings are already enabled.The Configuration Manager transfers only the enabled settings.
- To create the tagging convention, click the setting, and modify the values as necessary.
- Click Apply to save your changes.