In any group category, you can arrange the groups in a high-to-low priority. During the matching criteria process which determines the members of a group, a candidate member object is compared against the highest priority group first. The candidate becomes a member of the first group for which there is a criteria match.
- Log in to the M&R platform with your administrator username and password.
- Navigate to the Configuration Manager (Select .).
- Assign IP Managers.
- Click one of the following: Polling, Thresholds, Device Access, or Tagging.
- Select a group category from the dropdown box.
The choices vary accordingly for Polling, Thresholds, Device Access, or Tagging.
- In the group list, select the group and click either Raise Priority or Lower Priority to move the group to the appropriate position in the list.
- Click Apply to save your changes.