To upgrade from M&R 6.7u1 to 6.8u5, you must perform the following steps:
Download the M&R build from Online Support website at https://my.vmware.com/.
- Upgrade the M&R core, by invoking the following command:
sh EMC_MnR_6.8.5_Linux_64-bit_Setup_File.shFor more details, refer the MnR Installation and Configuration Guide for M&R Core upgrade procedures.
- To upgrade the platform:
/opt/APG/bin/manage-modules.sh update module-manager /opt/APG/bin/manage-modules.sh service update all /opt/APG/Tools/Module-Manager/1.13u3/bin/launch-update.sh
- Install the Elastic Search cluster package, see Configuring Elastic Search for more information.
- Update the SolutionPack blocks for Traffic Flows and all other components ( one click upgrade).
- Run the post upgrade message to create the resources.
- Restart the services.
- Run event-database-migration task from scheduled tasks.