You can configure the device access setting for a selected group. Device credentials, for example login credentials, are used for command line interface (CLI) discovery, CLI polling, and XML discovery.
- Log in to the M&R platform with your administrator username and password.
- Navigate to the Configuration Manager (Select .).
- Assign IP Managers.
- Click Device Access.
- Select the group category Device Access Configurations from the dropdown box.
- Select a group (for example, CLI Access Group or XML Access Group) from the list that appears for the group category.
- Click Settings.
The default settings are already enabled.The Configuration Manager transfers only the enabled settings.
- To examine the parameters of each setting, click the setting.
- To modify the credentials, click the setting, and modify the values as necessary.
- Click Apply to save your changes.