Compatible M&R version
6.8u5 and later
Data collection methods
- IP-SLA Probe Inventory View (By Device and Probe type)
Includes both running probes and device capabilities. The IP-SLA Probe Performance View (By Device and Probe type) includes detailed reports on the following probe types:
- TCP Connect operation
- DHCP Operation
- DNS Operation
- ICMP Echo Operation
- Jitter Operation
- HTTP Operation
- FTP Operation
- IP-SLA Probe Performance View (By device)
- Lists all the probes by device.
- IP-SLA Probe Performance View (By probe type)
- Lists all the probes by probe type.
- Situations to Watch
- Displays unsuccessful operations, latency, and reachability problems.
- History and Last Operation table based reports
Displays history and last operation reports.
Note: The “History and Last Operation table based reports” are disabled by default. This node must be enabled by editing it. Data collection for those reports is also disabled by default as it requires more bandwidth and resources.