You can configure discovery filters for candidate systems that the IP Manager uses during the discovery process. The filters can include IP address ranges, System OIDs, and so on.
- Log in to the M&R platform with your administrator username and password.
- Navigate to the Configuration Manager (Select .).
- Assign IP Managers.
- Click one of the IP Managers in the Configuration Manager list.
- Click Discovery Filters.
- Click the checkboxes and modify the values as necessary.
Use the View Extended Filter checkbox for SNMP fields and SNMPV3 specifications.
- Click Apply to save your changes.