After you log in as an administrator, you can install a from Centralized Management.
Determine whether you need a SolutionPack license file by checking the feature names and expiration dates listed in https://my.vmware.com/.. If not listed, obtain a license by completing a Support Request (SR) form, which is available on the online support website at
- Make sure the core modules, such as the Module-Manager, are up-to-date on all servers since not all module dependencies are validated during the SolutionPack installation. See the M&R (Watch4net) Installation and Configuration Guide for more information.
- Log in to the M&R platform with your user name and password.
- Select Administration.
- Select Centralized Management.
- Select SOLUTIONPACK CENTER.
- Select the SolutionPack in the Browse and Install SolutionPacks screen.
- Read the summary information and click Install.
- Select the components to install.
- Type the instance name.
- Select the server in one or more list boxes. For example, select the server in the Data collection and Reports list boxes.
- Click Next.
- Complete the wizards screens and click Install on the last screen.
The installation process begins.
- Select the maximize arrow next to each component to view the installation process.
When the installation successfully completes, green checkmarks appear.
- Select SolutionPack. to verify the installed