To modify the response file:
- Copy the response file from /utils directory to a directory on your host, for example, to the /tmp directory.
- Using a text editor, modify the values for the command line options in the response file:
- Specify the target directory.
- Select a directory for the process log file.
- Select the products to install. Ensure that the property value for the product is set to true.
- Select the products to start as services. Ensure that the property value for the product is set to true.
- Specify the location of the Broker. By default, the location is set to localhost at port 426.
- Save the file.