A certificate error displays when connecting to the Change Detail Report from M&R in the SolutionPack for Network Configuration Manager.
The steps may vary slightly depending on your browser version.
- On the report that generates the This Connection is Untrusted error message, right-click and select .
- Click I understand the Risks.
- Click Add Exception.
- Click Confirm Security Exception.
- Go back to the report, right-click and select .
- In the Smarts Network Configuration Manager authentication pane, log in to the NCM EMC Data Access API (EDAA) with the msa-user account credentials (defaults: msa-user/sysadmin).
The report displays in the frame.