After you log in as an administrator, you can install a from Centralized Management.
- Determine whether you need a SolutionPack license file by checking the feature names and expiration dates listed in https://my.vmware.com/. . If not listed, obtain a license by completing a Support Request (SR) form, which is available on the Online Support website at
- Make sure the core modules, such as the Module-Manager, are up-to-date on all servers since not all module dependencies are validated during the SolutionPack installation. See the M&R (Watch4net) Installation and Configuration Guide for more information.
- Make sure you know the name, IP address, SNMP port, and the community string of the firewall device.
- Verify the firewall is configured to allow network access to the SNMP port.
- Log in to the M&R platform with your user name and password.
- Select Administration.
- Select Centralized Management.
- Select SOLUTIONPACK CENTER.
- Select the SolutionPack in the Browse and Install SolutionPacks screen.
- Read the summary information and click Install.
- Select the components to install.
- Type the instance name.
- Select the server in one or more list boxes. For example, select the server in the Data collection and Reports list boxes.
- Click Next.
- For each list box you select, a screen appears.
The installation process begins.
- Click Next after you complete each screen.
- Click Install after you complete the last screen.
- Select the maximize arrow next to each component to view the installation process.
When the installation successfully completes, green checkmarks appear.
- After the installation is complete, select SolutionPack. to verify the installed