You can accept the default settings or change the settings and their parameters for a selected group.
- Log in to the M&R platform with your administrator username and password.
- Navigate to the Configuration Manager (Select .).
- Assign IP Managers.
- Click one of the following choices:
- Device Access
- Select a group category from the dropdown box.
- Select a group from the list that appears for the group category.
- Click Settings.
The default settings are already enabled.
- To add more settings to the group,
The Configuration Manager transfers only the enabled settings.
- Scroll and click the Enabled checkbox for each setting that you want to apply.
- Click Apply and Refresh.
- To examine the parameters of each setting, click the setting.
- To modify the setting parameters, click the setting, and modify the values as necessary.
To restore the parameters to their default values, click Restore Defaults.
- Click Apply to save your changes.