After upgrading from M&R 6.5u4, 6.6u1, or 6.7u1 to 6.8u5, you must perform these updates before discovery will work properly.
- Install the SNMP block for the SolutionPack for CUCM.
Navigate toto update the SNMP block.Note: Once the CUCM SolutionPack is upgraded, warning message appears that can be ignored.
- Before upgrading the SolutionPack for CUCM to the 3.0 version, ensure you export all CUCM AXL and SNMP configurations to a file with .csv format. Exporting Call Manager data before upgrading the SolutionPack for CUCM
Call Managers are removed from Discovery Center in M&R during the SolutionPack upgrade. If you export the Call Manager data before upgrading, you can add it back after the upgrade.
- Add a new SNMP Collector (CiscoCUCMCollector). Adding the CiscoCUCMCollector.
- Update the datastore that holds Call Manager data. Create the Elastic Search resource
- If you exported Call Manager data before upgrading the SolutionPack for CUCM, import the modified .csv file. Importing Call Manager data after upgrading the SolutionPack for CUCM
- If needed, you can manually update the Call Manager information for the devices. Adding Call Manager information for devices after an upgrade