Use this procedure to import all devices from the INCHARGE-AM-PM or INCHARGE-AM servers or from all other domains running on a specified Smarts Broker.
- Navigate to Administration in the M&R platform.
- Click .
- To add Smarts source files, click .
- Specify the require information for Smarts device collection. For example:
- Enter the Source, Import Priority, and Action policies on the Main Parameters tab.
- Enter the Smarts configuration and Broker details on the Smarts:Domain tab.
- Select Smarts:Capability exclusions.
- Select CiscoCUCMCollector on the SNMP:Collectors tab.
- Click Save.
This saves the choices you just entered.
- From the Dashboard, do the following steps:
Green indicators appear on the Dashboard after successful execution of these functions.
- Click Import devices from all enabled device sources.
- Click Discover capabilities from all approved devices.
- Click Distribute all approved devices with capabilities on all enabled collectors.
- Click Send the generated configurations on all available collectors.
- Verify that all Devices that were part of the Imported IP domain are respectively discovered as Call Managers, Gateways, Hosts, and so forth.