Compatible M&R versions
6.8u5 and later
Data collection method
Riverbed SteelHead appliances 250
Riverbed SteelHead appliances 550
Riverbed SteelHead appliances 1050
Riverbed SteelHead appliances 2050
- SteelHead Appliances Summary
- Shows the Riverbed SteelHead utilization, such as the processor load, the availability over a selected time period, and the traffic compression rate per device. When you drill down to a specific appliance, you see CPU utilization %, CPU load, bandwidth passthrough, outgoing traffic reduction, incoming traffic decompression, storage and memory utilization, and detailed connection information.
- SteelHead With Most Connections
- Displays the appliances with the most connections.
- SteelHead Saving Most Traffic (KBytes/sec)
- Displays the appliances that save the most WAN traffic.
- Performance Scorecard
- Provides a summary of appliances showing compression rate (KBytes/sec), no compression (overhead traffic), and SteelHead datastore hits %.
- SteelHead Traffic Reports
- Reports on SteelHead traffic (KBytes/sec), application traffic (KBytes/sec), bandwidth passthrough (KBytes/sec), and SteelHead WAN links usage %.