You can specify IP Managers for a selected group and assign the setting to specific IP Managers. For example, you have a group of routers with a specific threshold setting and three IP Managers monitor the routers.
- Log in to the M&R platform with your administrator username and password.
- Navigate to the Configuration Manager (Select .).
- Assign IP Managers.
- Click one of the following choices:
- Device Access
- Select a group category from the dropdown box.
- Select a group from the list that appears for the group category.
- Click Target Domains to assign the setting to specific IP Managers.
- Specify a filter in the group that you want to assign to the target IP Managers.
The IP Managers that you select can be a subset of the IP Managers listed under the IP Configuration Manager. Previously enabled or disabled IP Managers (other than the search criteria) will not be modified.
- Type wildcard characters, integers, regular expressions, or an IP Manager name in the Search By field and click Search to search for particular IP Managers or a group of IP Managers.
- Select one or more IP Managers from the list.
- Click Apply to save your changes.