Complete this procedure to configure the Elastic Search.
- Perform M&R 6.8u5 installation successfully.
- Open the /etc/sysctl.conf file.
- Add the following line:
- Edit the /etc/security/limits.conf file.
- Add the following line for the user:
In this example, the user is apg.
apg hard nofile 65536 apg soft nofile 65536 apg hard nproc 65536 apg soft nproc 65536
- Save the file.
- To install the Elastic Search cluster package, invoke the following command:
./manage-modules.sh install elasticsearch-cluster
When you are prompted for the IP address, provide the M&R host IP address. In the more entries option, select no unless Elastic Search needs to be configured in the cluster mode.
- To verify the changes, type the following command:
su apg -c 'ulimit -n -u'Following is the output:
open files (-n) 65536 max user processes (-u) 65536
- In the
/opt/kar/APG/Databases/Elasticsearch/Default/conf/ elasticsearch.yamlfile, add the following entry:
bootstrap.seccomp: false script.max_compilations_per_minute: 120
elasticsearch.ymlfile, add the above line at the end.Note: Update elasticsearch.yaml file with 0.0.0.0. (Change the parameter : network.host: _site_ to network.host: 0.0.0.0 ) or Hostname /IP address where Elastic Search is installed. This is to resolve the localhost error, where it is not able to resolve the localhost. For multiple VM , you must give the multiple IP.
- Restart Elastic Search server.
Ensure that, Elastic Search server is running.
- Restart Tomcat service.