Install the self-signed SSL certificate that is provided with the product to prevent certificate exception errors.
The following procedure is for Internet Explorer version 9.0. The steps may vary slightly depending on your browser version.
- Click Continue to this website (not recommended) in the browser window.
- Click the red Certificate Error indicator next to the address bar.
- In the Untrusted Certificate window, select View certificates.
- In the Certificate dialog box, in the General tab, click Install Certificate.
- Follow the instructions in the Certificate Import Wizard.
- Select the Place all certificates in the following store setting to add the certificate to your truststore.
- In the Certificate dialog box, in the General tab, click OK.
What to do next
Refresh the browser window.