Use this alternate approach if you want to configure groups and settings while delaying the transfer of the settings.
The IP Manager is added to the Configuration Manager list but you temporarily disabled it from the Configuration Manager.
- Review which groups are assigned to the IP Manager and their settings.
- Modify the groups and their settings if necessary.
- Right-click the IP Manager and select Modify Attributes.
- Select the Config enable checkbox.
- Select the Reconfigure after push checkbox.
- Click Push Settings to transfer the settings.