After you log in as an administrator, you can install a from Centralized Management.
Determine whether you need a SolutionPack license file by checking the feature names and expiration dates listed in https://my.vmware.com/ . This SolutionPack requires a license for the SolutionPack for Transaction and the Transaction Collector.. If not listed, obtain a license by completing a Support Request (SR) form, which is available on the Online Support website at
- Make sure the core modules, such as the Module-Manager, are up-to-date on all servers since not all module dependencies are validated during the SolutionPack installation. The M&R (Watch4net) Installation and Configuration Guide provides for more information.
- Log in to the M&R platform with your user name and password.
- Select Administration.
- Select Centralized Management.
- Select SOLUTIONPACK CENTER.
- Select the SolutionPack in the Browse and Install SolutionPacks screen.
- Read the summary information and click Install.
- Select the components to install:
- Type the instance name.
- Select the server in one or more list boxes. For example, select the server in the Collector and Reports list boxes.
- Click Next.
For each list box you select, a screen appears.
- Click Next after you complete each screen.
- When the Transaction Collector screen appears, set these values:
If using more than one Transaction Collector instance, click + to add more credentials.
- Transaction Collector Host or IP: The IP address of the host where the Transaction Collector is running.
- Transaction Collector port: The port used for communication by the Transaction Collector.
- Transaction Collector username: The M&R login name where you installed the Transaction Collector. (This field displays admin by default.)
- Transaction Collector password: The M&R password where you installed the Transaction Collector.
- Transaction Collector instance: The instance name of the Transaction Collector, such as generic-transaction.
- Click Install after you complete the last screen.
The installation process begins.
- Select the maximize arrow next to each component to view the installation process.
When the installation successfully completes, green checkmarks appear.
- Select SolutionPack. to verify the installed