Check these release notes regularly for updates.
December 10th, 2020
- The customer's onboarding process for new organisations significantly improved what will result in significantly faster service activation.
- Improved the application details view. All Helm Chart dependencies are shown in the UI now.
- Credentials' view so customers can manage their access to the registry that contains TAC for Tanzu Advanced's catalog
- New release of chart-syncer tool with support for OCI registries as source passing the list of charts and as target.
September 31st, 2020
Updated the application details view to focus on the release process.
August 31st, 2020
- Preliminary support for showing multiple application releases in the User Interface: although TAC is continuous delivering new assets as they are built, the UI was only showing the latest version for each application. With this change, and only when being part of a chart, a message will popup if there is a more recent version of a given container image.
August 14, 2020
- Introduced two new build time reports for both containers and helm charts:
- Asset Specification: contains information about the asset such as name, version and the list of system packages.
- Test Results: exposes the testing suite that the application passed before releasing
July 13, 2020
- Exposed the full customer catalog in a consolidated view.
- Displaying the application type in the rows.
- Establish a more visual way to display relationships between applications and their dependencies
- Simplify the navigation. Now all applications are at the same level, instead of being scoped under a "catalog"
June 23, 2020
- Introduce new filters in the application listings. Now, you can filter the table globally and specify an operating system and the status of the applications
- Display the operating system of the application in the table
June 5, 2020
- Applications list can now be filtered by application and version:
May 13, 2020
- Global list of available applications and Helm Charts updated.
- Added documentation and help widgets:
- Several changes related to applications:
- The list of applications are now paginated and sorting capabilities were added for a better user experience:
- Different version branches of the same application are now nested, differentiated from the rest:
- When inspecting a Helm Chart application, its dependencies, containers belonging to that Helm Chart, are shown and clickable:
- Once inspecting individual containers, if that specific container belongs to a Helm Chart, that information is indicated:
- Helm Chart tarball urls are now shown in the information pane.
March 26, 2020
- Application Request wizard improved.
- The list of applications inside a catalog now support sorting and pagination:
March 13, 2020
- Improvements in Helm Charts artifacts. Now the UI shows more complete information about any given chart, including its URL, digest and specific instructions to install it.
- New catalog request wizard. This is an ongoing work on improving the on-boarding experience.