As a platform operator, you can disable Tanzu Service Mesh for your organization.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console.
Before you attempt to disable integration with Tanzu Service Mesh, make sure that you remove Tanzu Service Mesh from all clusters.
- To disable service mesh for your organization, you must be associated with the organization.admin role.
- In the left navigation pane, click Administration.
- On the Administration page, click the Integrations tab.
- In the Tanzu Service Mesh box, click Disable.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Confirm.
When you click Confirm, the Tanzu Service Mesh integration is disabled for your organization, and you can no longer connect clusters to your Tanzu Service Mesh account.