As a platform operator, you can disable Tanzu Observability by Wavefront for your organization.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console.
Before you attempt to disable integration with Tanzu Observability by Wavefront, make sure that you remove Tanzu Observability from all clusters.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions.
- To disable observability for your organization, you must be associated with the organization.admin role.
- In the left navigation pane, click Administration.
- On the Administration page, click the Integrations tab.
- In the Tanzu Observability by Wavefront box, click Disable.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Confirm.
When you click Confirm, the Tanzu Observability by Wavefront integration is disabled for your organization, and you can no longer collect data for analysis through your Wavefront account.