As platform operator, you can remove a data protection target location that you previously created.
During the course of operations, you might find it necessary to remove a target location. Because the target location is simply a reference to a storage resource, deleting the target location does not remove the data protection credential or the underlying storage resource. However, if you delete a target location, it is no longer accessible through Tanzu Mission Control to perform backups or restores.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console.
Make sure that you have the appropriate permissions in your Tanzu Mission Control organization.
- To delete a target location, you must be associated with the organization.admin role.
- In the Tanzu Mission Control console, click Administration in the left navigation pane.
- On the Administration a page, click the Target Locations tab.
- In the list of target locations, locate the target location that you want to delete.
- Click the menu icon next to the target location that you want to delete, and then choose Delete.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Delete.