Resize a provisioned cluster by changing size of the node pool.
- To edit a node pool, you must be associated with the cluster.edit role for the cluster.
- In the left navigation pane of the Tanzu Mission Control console, click Cluster groups.
- On the Cluster groups page, click the cluster group that contains the cluster whose node pool you want to edit, and then click the cluster.
- On the cluster detail page, click the Node pools tab.
- Click to expand the node pool you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Enter the new number of worker nodes for the node pool, and then click Save.
If you decrease the number of nodes in the node pool, Tanzu Mission Control removes the additional nodes and allows the cluster to redistribute the workloads running on the nodes as necessary.
If you increase the number of nodes in the node pool, Tanzu Mission Control provisions the necessary resources and then launches the additional nodes.