Remove a cluster that you created through VMware Tanzu Mission Control.
Before you begin this procedure, log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console.
- To delete a provisioned cluster you must be associated with the clustergroup.edit role on the cluster group to which the cluster belongs.
- You must also be associated with the cluster.admin role on the cluster.
- In the left navigation pane of the Tanzu Mission Control console, click Cluster groups.
- Click the cluster group that contains the provisioned cluster you want to delete, and then click the cluster.
- On the cluster detail page, click Actions in the top right corner, and then choose Delete from the dropdown.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Delete.
When you confirm deletion of the cluster, Tanzu Mission Control stops all processes running on every node in the cluster, then proceeds to remove all resources that were provisioned for the cluster, and finally removes the cluster from the cluster agent registry. This process takes a little time. If you return to the detail page of the cluster or cluster group while the delete is in progress, you see that the cluster is still listed with its status as Deleting.