Edit an existing role binding in the policy for a credential to modify permissions for a member or group.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, and then go to the Settings page.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions.
- To view and edit the access policy for a credential, you must be associated with the credential.admin role on the credential, or the organization.credential.admin role for the organization.
- On the Settings page in the Tanzu Mission Control console, click Access.
- On the Access tab of the Settings page, select the credential whose access policy you want to edit.
- Click the arrow next to the credential name under Direct access policies.
- Click Edit for the role binding you want to modify.
- To remove an identity from the binding, click the delete (x) icon of the identity.
- To bind additional identities to the existing role, select the identity type, enter the name of the identity, and then click Add.
- When you are finished making changes, click Save.
When you click Save, the new role binding is applied to the access policy and is displayed on the Access tab.