Remove a workspace from your VMware Tanzu Mission Control organization.
Before starting this procedure, perform the following tasks:
- Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console.
- Make sure the workspace contains no namespaces.
- Make sure you have the appropriate permissions. To delete a workspace, you must be associated with the organization.edit role in your organization.
- In the left navigation pane of the Tanzu Mission Control console, click Workspaces.
- In the workspace list, click the workspace you want to delete.
- Make sure the workspace is empty.
If there are any namespaces, you can not delete the workspace.
- In the top right corner, click Actions, and then choose Delete workspace from the dropdown.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Yes.
The workspace is permanently removed from your Tanzu Mission Control organization.