Use Tanzu Mission Control to restore the contents of a backup of data resources from your cluster.
Using Tanzu Mission Control, you can restore the results of a backup operation that might include an entire cluster or a subset of the data resources it contains.
This procedure assumes that have a cluster on which you have already performed at least one backup operation.
- To restore a backup, you must be associated with the cluster.admin role in the cluster.
- Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, and then navigate to the cluster detail page for the cluster.
- Click the Data Protection tab.
- On the Data Protection tab, in the Backups list, select the backup that you want to restore, and then click Restore.
- Specify what you want to restore from the selected backup, and then click Next.
- the entire backup
- selected namespaces
- resources identified by a label selector
- Provide a name for the restored backup.
The name you provide can consist of lowercase letters, numbers, and hyphens.
- Click Restore.