Delete a node pool from a provisioned cluster.
- To delete a node pool, you must be associated with the cluster.edit role for the cluster.
- In the left navigation pane of the Tanzu Mission Control console, click Cluster groups.
- On the Cluster groups page, click the cluster group that contains the cluster whose node pool you want to delete, and then click the cluster.
- On the cluster detail page, click the Node pools tab.
- Click to expand the node pool you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Confirm.
When you delete a node pool, Tanzu Mission Control removes the nodes and allows the cluster to redistribute the workloads running on the nodes as necessary. If you delete your only node pool, your cluster is left with no worker nodes and its health status shows as Disconnected. You can add a new node pool to reconnect the cluster.