As a platform operator, you can enable Tanzu Service Mesh for your organization, which allows you to connect your managed clusters to your Tanzu Service Mesh account.
This procedure assumes that you have a managed cluster, either attached or provisioned, and that you have set up a Tanzu Service Mesh account.
Note: To enable Tanzu Service Mesh and then add clusters, your Tanzu Service Mesh account must be in the same organization as your Tanzu Mission Control account.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions.
- To enable service mesh for your organization, you must be associated with the organization.admin role.
- In the left navigation pane, click Administration.
- On the Administration page, click the Integrations tab.
- In the Tanzu Service Mesh box, click Enable.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Confirm.
When you click Confirm, the Tanzu Service Mesh integration is enabled for your organization, and you can start adding clusters to your Tanzu Service Mesh account.