Edit an existing role binding in the policy for an object to modify permissions for a member or group.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, go to the Policies page and view the access policies for the object, as described in View the Policy Assignments for an Object.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions.
- To edit the access policy for an object, you must be associated with the .admin role for that object.
- On the Policies page, click the arrow next to the object name under Direct Access Policies.
- Click Edit for the role binding you want to modify.
- To remove an identity from the binding, click the delete (x) icon of the identity.
- To bind additional identities to the existing role, select the identity type, enter the name of the identity, and then click Add.
- When you are finished making changes, click Save.
When you click Save, the new role binding is applied to the access policy and is displayed on the Policies page.