Create a role binding in the access policy for a credential to specify permissions for a member or group.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, and then go to the Administration page.
- To view and edit the access policy for a credential, you must be associated with the credential.admin role on the credential, or the organization.credential.admin role for the organization.
- On the Administration page in the Tanzu Mission Control console, click the Access tab.
- On the Access tab of the Administration page, select the credential whose access policy you want to edit.
- Click the arrow next to the credential name under Direct access policies.
- Click New Role Binding.
- Select the role that you want to bind to an identity.
- Select the identity type that you want to bind.
- Enter the identity to bind, and click Add.
- After adding the role bindings you want to create, click Save.
When you click Save, the new role bindings are applied to the policy and displayed on the Access tab.