Remove an existing role binding from the policy for a credential.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, and then go to the Administration page.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions.
- To delete the access policy for a credential, you must be associated with the credential.admin role on the credential, or the organization.credential.admin role for the organization.
- On the Administration page in the Tanzu Mission Control console, click the Access tab.
- On the Access tab of the Administration page, select the credential whose access policy you want to delete.
- Click the arrow next to the credential name under Direct access policies.
- Click Delete for the role binding you want to remove.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Yes, Delete Role Binding.
When you confirm the deletion, the role binding is removed from the access policy.