Create a role binding in the access policy for an object to specify permissions for a member or group.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, go to the Policies page and view the access policies for the object, as described in View the Policy Assignments for an Object.
- To edit the access policy for an object, you must be associated with the .admin role for that object.
- On the Policies page, click the arrow next to the object name under Direct access policies.
- Click New Role Binding.
- Select the role that you want to bind to an identity.
- Select the identity type that you want to bind.
- Enter one or more identities, and then click Save.
When you click Save, the new role binding is applied to the policy and is displayed on the Policies page.